Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Happy Holidays to everyone!


I am sure that most of you, if you are anything like me, are trying to finish up on all the last-minute tasks before the holiday.  I have procrastinated worse than usual and haven't even really started Christmas cards (I know, I'm off Rae's Christmas list, lol), although I have managed to stock up on Lindt truffles through a comedy of errors.

Just in case you are looking for titles to stuff in your stockings, here are a few that I am reviewing or will be reviewing soon...
some of these are ADULT titles!


Heartsong Cottage: An Eternity Springs Novel




Murder, She Wrote: The Ghost and Mrs. Fletcher (Murder She Wrote)



The Alchemy of Chaos: A Novel of Maradaine (Maradaine Novels) 
(an excellent sequel to The Thorn of Dentonhill



Reach for the Sky (Wolffe Peak Book 1)
 



Shadow Play
 



Courted: Gowns & Crowns, Book 1
 



Knave of Broken Hearts (Love in Laguna)
This is the sequel to Knight of Ocean Avenue (Love in Laguna Book 1) 



Flash Fire: A Navy SEAL Romance (Civilian Recovery Book 2)
(Don't forget Dana Marton has generously provided a couple of Broslin Creek titles for free...When You Return to Me: A Broslin Creek short story and Deathwatch (Broslin Creek series Book 1) 

These are only a few of the titles that I have on my to-do pile.  What a "problem" to have, right?


************************


I also have the pleasure of having edited several titles that were recently released by The Wild Rose Press including:


Dead Reckoning (Northstar Security Series)This is the sequel to Proving Ground (The Northstar Security Series Book 1)


Wounded at the Lake

and


Athena's Secrets (The Delphi Bloodline Series Book 1)
 


 Plus, I had the pleasure of working on the prolific Cynthia Sax's cyborg series...(warning:  these are dark ADULT books)


Releasing Rage (Cyborg Sizzle Book 1)


Breathing Vapor (Cyborg Sizzle Book 2)
 

 
Crash And Burn (Cyborg Sizzle Book 3)
(releasing next year)






I wish all of you a wonderful holiday season, however you celebrate, filled with mesmerizing books to read and good cheer!







1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the reading list, ELF! Enjoy those chocolates and have a very Happy Holidays!!

    ReplyDelete