Saturday, October 27, 2012

Contests! Don't miss out

Sorry, have had my head down working on a few things...a couple of proofreading jobs as well as personal things going (and yes, the oatmeal cookies were delicious) but I wanted to make sure that I mentioned that there is a big Halloween contest going on at Writerspace at this link.  You have to register TODAY (Saturday, Oct. 27!).

Romance Books 4 Us has a contest at this link.

There is a Howloween blog hop at this link.

There is a Spookapalooza party at The Romance Studio at this link.
Night Owl Reviews has a scavenger hunt at this link

Coffee Time Romance has a collection of contests at this link
(and don't forget their live chat on October 30, 2012)


There are plenty more but I have to wander off and read some of my review books since I have 5 (!) reviews due on Monday and still have 2 1/2 books to read, let alone the proofread I am working on.  Enjoy entering all of the contests, maybe I will eventually get an entry into some of them, lol!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with everything you have on your plate right now. Thanks for the links to the contests. I feel like I've entered hundreds of contests this week...oh wait..I did. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I will have to live vicariously through your entries...so many of them take so long to work through. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete